Current High School Students
If you are a currently enrolled high school student you can earn both high school and college credits at Tillamook Bay Community College. There are two options to help you jump start your college degree, saving you time and money.
- Dual Credit: Dual Credit classes are taught at the three public Tillamook County high schools. These college-level courses are taught by qualified high school instructors during regular school hours at your high school or other facilities. These college-level courses are offered free for students who meet the academic requirements.
- Expanded Options: Through Expanded Options/Concurrent Enrollment, you may register for regular college classes that are listed in the Schedule of Classes published each term and also earn high school and college credit.
Are you a Tillamook High School student? Take a look at our Career-College-Ready website.
How do I get started?
- If you are a high school junior or senior, talk to your high school counselor about options that are available.
- After meeting with your counselor, you need to apply online to TBCC using the Current High School Student Application.
- Once you have completed the application process, if you want to take a Dual Credit class, registration for the college credit class will be completed with your high school instructor.
- If you want to take an Expanded Options/Concurrent Enrollment class, see your high school counselor to get a Concurrent Enrollment form. This form will require signatures from you, your high school counselor, and parent/guardian, and will specify how the college class will transfer back to the high school, as well as who is responsible for the payment of tuition, fees, and books.
Please note that Online Course Registration is not available for high school students.
How do I order my college transcript?
Click here and follow instructions on the page to order an official transcript.